Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Fixed term (Maternity Cover 01/9/2021 to 31/08/2022)
Full Time Main Pay Scale 1-3 (Suitable for NQTS)
Post: Class Teacher (Primary School) Main Pay Scale 1-3, suitable for NQTs
Contract: Full Time, Maternity Cover from 1/9/21 to 31/8/22
What we are looking for
• Enthusiasm and dedication
• Commitment to ensuring every child does his/ her best
• A sense of humour and fun
• Someone who is supportive and keen to work as a part of a dedicated team and be
involved in school life
• Will support and enhance the values of our Church of England School.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Academy, Church of England
142 pupils enrolled
5 to 11
About St Christopher's Church of England School
We are an extremely welcoming and supportive village primary school based in rural Oxfordshire surrounded by beautiful countryside. Our vision strives for all children to SHINE and be the best they can be and need someone who can shine with us. We are looking for a class teacher to join our team to cover maternity leave from 1st September 21 to 31st August 2022.
What St Christopher’s can offer:
• Enthusiastic children who want to learn.
• A strong, happy and motivated staff team.
• Excellent support for early-career teachers from highly-experienced colleagues
• Broad range of CPD opportunities.
• Large grounds with provision for outdoor learning and forest school.
• A supportive and forward thinking Governing Body.
• Part of a very successful Multi Academy Trust with strong links with other local schools.
• Well-resourced School.
Arranging a visit to St Christopher's Church of England School
To arrange a visit or an informal chat with the head teacher Rachel Veeder, please contact the office on 01367 860 8318 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . You are welcome to phone or email with any questions you may have.