Priory School, Slough, Berkshire
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Teachers Main Pay Scale|
We are looking to appoint a Class Teacher for September 2020.
The successful applicant will:
• Be an outstanding classroom practitioner who has high expectations of self and
others and is passionate about encouraging all children to achieve success.
• Be ambitious to support and extend the learning opportunities for all of our
• Have a commitment to working in partnership with staff, parents and the
community to promote excellent learning opportunities for all.
• Have drive, enthusiasm and a clear vision for educational excellence.
• Have an in-depth understanding of the primary curriculum.
• Have excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
|School type||LA Maintained School|
|School size||826 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||3 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Priory School website (opens in a new window)|
About Priory School
Priory School is a “Good” Ofsted rated, diverse & multi-cultural Primary Foundation School located on the outskirts of Slough. There are approximately 785 children ranging from nursery to Year 6. The school also has a Resource Unit with 71 children for pupils with complex needs.
Orchard Avenue, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 6HE