|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Qualified Teachers Pay Spine|
Year 6 Teacher
Required for January 2021, to cover maternity leave
The Governors of St Jude’s Catholic Primary School are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic and committed teacher to join our rapidly improving school.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an excellent classroom practitioner with high expectations of pupil achievement.
• Have a good knowledge of an engaging KS2 curriculum.
• Create a happy, challenging, stimulating and effective learning environment utilising strong behaviour management skills.
• Maintain high standards of teaching and learning at all times.
• Be prepared to contribute to and support the Catholic aims and ethos of the school, “Together, we learn, love and grow with Jesus”
Previous experience of teaching a Year 6 class and guiding children through their KS2 SATS will be a distinct advantage.
In return, St Jude’s will offer:
• A warm, caring school with supportive colleagues and governors.
• A welcoming atmosphere where each individual is valued.
• Opportunity for professional development.
Closing date: Sunday 15th November 2020
Applying for the job
All applications must be completed and submitted online via https://www.greater.jobs/search-and-apply/job-details/WG-41319/More on how to apply
|School type||Local authority maintained school, Roman Catholic|
|School size||199 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||5 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||St Jude's Catholic Primary School Wigan website (opens in a new window)|
|Contact phone number||01942 204091|
About St Jude's Catholic Primary School Wigan
St Jude's Catholic Primary is a 5 - 11, single form entry Primary located in Wigan. At present we have 191 children on roll.
Please visit our website https://www.saintjudes.wigan.sch.uk/ for further information about our school.
Arranging a visit to St Jude's Catholic Primary School Wigan
Please contact school via telephone or email if you wish to arrange a visit to school.
Worsley Mesnes Drive, Wigan, Lancashire, WN3 5AN
Get a job alert for when similar jobs are listed