The Governors and staff at St Margaret’s CEVA Primary are seeking to appoint an ambitious, motivated and enthusiastic class teacher from April or September 2023 as a full time, permanent member of staff. The post will be in a mixed Years 2 & 3 class in the first instance. We may consider part-time requests.
Salary: Salary negotiable depending on experience. ECTs are welcome to apply.
We are looking for a teacher:
- With energy, enthusiasm and a positive approach to developing a stimulating & creative curriculum and classroom
- Who has high quality teaching and communication skills and is ambitious for the performance of our pupils.
- Who has experience of and an understanding of assessment across the school or in a relevant key stages.
- Who is forward thinking and able to inspire in children the desire to learn and achieve highly.
- Who believes in exploring possibilities and giving children a wide range of exciting opportunities.
- Who is a team player and will be supportive of the aims and values of our church school.
You will be part of a team of skilled colleagues, governors and parents, who are hardworking and inclusive. We continue to be a ‘Good School’ (Ofsted February 2017)
We welcome visits; please telephone the school office to make an appointment.
Please send a completed application form together with an accompanying letter outlining your experiences and interests to the Headteacher, Hayley Robinson, at the school office.
Closing date: 10th February 2023
Interview date: Wednesday 1st March 2023
The school is committed to equal opportunities and to the welfare and safety of children and young people. This post will require a criminal background check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to firstname.lastname@example.org