The Governors and staff at St Margaret’s CEVA Primary are seeking to appoint an ambitious, motivated and enthusiastic class teacher from April or September 2023 as a full time, permanent member of staff. The post will be in a mixed Years 2 & 3 class in the first instance. We may consider part-time requests.
Salary: Salary negotiable depending on experience. ECTs are welcome to apply.
We are looking for a teacher:
- With energy, enthusiasm and a positive approach to developing a stimulating & creative curriculum and classroom
- Who has high quality teaching and communication skills and is ambitious for the performance of our pupils.
- Who has experience of and an understanding of assessment across the school or in a relevant key stages.
- Who is forward thinking and able to inspire in children the desire to learn and achieve highly.
- Who believes in exploring possibilities and giving children a wide range of exciting opportunities.
- Who is a team player and will be supportive of the aims and values of our church school.
You will be part of a team of skilled colleagues, governors and parents, who are hardworking and inclusive. We continue to be a ‘Good School’ (Ofsted February 2017)
We welcome visits; please telephone the school office to make an appointment.
Please send a completed application form together with an accompanying letter outlining your experiences and interests to the Headteacher, Hayley Robinson, at the school office.
Closing date: 10th February 2023
Interview date: Wednesday 1st March 2023
The school is committed to equal opportunities and to the welfare and safety of children and young people. This post will require a criminal background check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
This job post has expired.