This job expired on 23 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
23 March 2023 at 12pm (midday)
13 March 2023
- Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Full time, permanent
What skills and experience we're looking for
- High standards of communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- The ability to work towards deadlines.
- The ability to motivate and inspire students.
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and resilient.
- A positive outlook on life.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality.
What the school offers its staff
- A school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential, irrespective of their background or ability.
- Collaborative working opportunities and support and expertise from the SDBE MAT.
- A committed and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
- Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and develop.
- Opportunities to undertake NPQs .
- Membership of Perkbox - employee rewards scheme
- Onsite parking.
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About St Michael's East Wickham Church of England Primary School
- School type
- Academy, Church of England, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 170 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
St Michael's East Wickham Church of England Primary School is a one form entry Primary School situated in Welling, within the London Borough of Bexley. We are part of the Southwark Diocesan Multi Academy Trust. We pride ourselves on our family ethos and on the high quality of relationships that exist between our children and between our staff and our children. Our children are polite and eager to learn and we have a strong staff team that are committed to supporting our children to be the best that they can be. Within a safe, friendly and caring environment, our children are encouraged to develop their potential whilst experiencing a broad and balanced curriculum. Our key Christian values of Faith, Hope, Love, Kindness, Acceptance and Forgiveness underpin everything that we do in school.
Arranging a visit to St Michael's East Wickham Church of England Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Keys Meadow Primary School
84 Tysoe Avenue, Enfield, Middlesex, EN3 6FB
Bonner Primary School
Stainsbury Street, London, E2 0NF
Gifford Primary School
Greenhill Gardens, Northolt, UB5 6BU
Early Years, KS1 and KS2 CLASS TEACHERS September 2023
Osmani Primary School
Vallance Road, London, E1 5AD
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Kent and Medway