This job expired on 5 June 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
5 June 2023 at 9am
9 May 2023
- Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - This is a full time position, as a maternity cover in the first instance, with the possibility of a permanent position becoming available.
- Maternity or parental leave cover - Maternity Cover
- M1 to M6 (UPS considered)
What skills and experience we're looking for
Teversham is an exciting and vibrant primary school set on the outskirts of the historic city of Cambridge. There are currently 184 children on roll taught in 7 single age classes.
Parents say they choose Teversham because it is a warm, caring school with a strong, inclusive ethos where everyone in the community is valued.
If you are an enthusiastic and dedicated teacher with the ability to inspire childrenwe need to hear from you!
The successful applicant will be a teacher who:
• has a passion to make a real difference to the lives and life-chances of our children
• can create exciting learning opportunities that engage all children
• has high expectations of pupils’ achievement and behaviour
• works well within a team and builds positive relationships with pupils, parents and colleagues
• supports the Christian ethos and distinctive values of the school
What the school offers its staff
• a school full of happy and enthusiastic children who behave well and are keen to learn
• a strong team spirit and collaborative working across the school
• excellent opportunities for professional development and support
• opportunity to work with experienced and skilled practitioners
• a school that has been judged “Good” by Ofsted (March 2022) and “Outstanding”
by SIAMS (November 2016)
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Teversham CofE VA Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Church of England, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 189 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01223 293357
Church of England Village Primary School situated on the edge of Cambridge. Single form entry, 182 children taught in 7 single year classes. Strong Christian values and supportive, distinctive ethos.
Arranging a visit to Teversham CofE VA Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Petersfield CofE Aided Primary School
Hurdleditch Road, Royston, Hertfordshire, SG8 5QG
2x KS2 Teacher - 1 permanent & 1 Temporary Position
Cherry Hinton Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School
High Street, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB1 9HH
Southill Lower School
School Lane, Biggleswade, Bedfordshire, SG18 9JA
Upwood Primary Academy
Ramsey Road, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, PE26 2QA
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Cambridge and Cambridgeshire and Peterborough