17 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
22 June 2023 at 12pm (midday)
22 May 2023
- Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Permanent.
- MPS or UPS depending on experience. Fringe.
What skills and experience we're looking for
The Governing Body wish to appoint an outstanding classroom teacher.
Town Farm Primary School is: Rated‘GOOD’Sept 2019
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an outstanding classroom practitioner
- Has high expectations of the children's learning and behaviour
- Is committed to raising standards in pupils outcomes
- Has vision, energy and enthusiasm for this challenge
- Has excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Has QTS qualification
The post holder will meet Teachers’ Standards at a level that is consistent with what should be reasonably be expected of a teacher at the relevant stage of their career.
What the school offers its staff
We can offer you:
- A strong team ethos in a happy and welcoming environment
- Proactive and supportive governors
- Wonderful children
- A proven comprehensive programme of induction and support for NQTs and new staff
- Friendly and supportive team
- An imaginative and creative staff well-being team
- Innovative opportunities within an expanding school
- Exceptionally well resourced
- Excellent indoor and outdoor facilities
All of our staff are hardworking and dedicated. They have a clear focus on high quality teaching and are committed to raising standards. Our school has developed a positive "can do" ethos of high expectations and innovation. Staff enjoy working collaboratively to share good practice and coaching and mentoring from Senior Leadership is offered across the teaching team. We promote a positive environment where the health and well-being of both pupils and staff is a high priority.
Visits are actively encouraged to our happy and vibrant school. Please contact Mrs Banthorpe (Admin) to arrange a visit and request an application pack. Completed applications should be returned via email to the school.
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to email@example.comDownload an application form - 102 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Town Farm Primary School & Nursery
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 465 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
Arranging a visit to Town Farm Primary School & Nursery
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
KS1 Class Teacher and possible Science Lead
Krishna Avanti Primary School
Camrose Avenue, Edgware, Middlesex, HA8 6ES
Teacher - St John's CE Primary School
St John's Church of England Primary School
121-147 Orts Road, Reading, Berkshire, RG1 3JN
Key Stage 2 Teacher - Southcote Primary School
Southcote Primary School
Silchester Road, Reading, Berkshire, RG30 3EJ
Stewart Fleming Primary School
Witham Road, London, SE20 7YB
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Surrey