What we, as a school, expect from the successful applicant:
• A willingness to enjoy all aspects of school life, both inside the classroom and out.
• Commitment to school improvement and a desire to help children succeed.
• A passion for delivering outstanding teaching and putting the children first.
Essential educational requirements
Undergraduate degree, C or above in English and Maths GCSE
Essential skills and experience
Experience of teaching in Key Stage 1 and/or Key Stage 2
What you will gain from working at Uplands:
• Working at the Lead School in a National Teaching School, who runs CPD and is one of only 40 NPQ providers in the UK
• Team members who are passionate about education and who share a common goal and drive.
• A school that is committed to staff wellbeing, with a range of staff activities / events.
• A family feel, where all staff and opinions are valued, and where there is a culture of mutual respect.
• Training opportunities for professional development.
About Uplands Primary School and Nursery
- Albion Road, Sandhurst, Berkshire, GU47 9BP
- LA Maintained School
- Uplands Primary School and Nursery website (opens in a new window)