Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
MS or UPR (dependent on experience)
We are looking for a teacher to join our enthusiastic and positive team of inspirational teachers. This post will initially be based in key stage two.
This appointment is a wonderful opportunity for a teacher to work in a successful Primary Multi Academy Trust with the opportunity to work in different MAT schools in the future.
What can we offer you?
• Opportunity to work in an outstanding school
• An innovative, well-structured curriculum
• Core subjects planned in line with the 2014 National Curriculum
• Friendly and supportive staff across the Trust
• Well behaved children with a thirst to learn
• A well-organised programme of CPD
• Opportunities to be involved in whole school initiatives linked to your strengths and interests
• Outstanding TA support across the whole academy
• Access to extensive medical and wellbeing services
• A comprehensive one to one induction, upon appointment
What are we looking for?
• An energetic and enthusiastic teacher
• An exemplary practitioner with high expectations
• A team player with strong communication skills
• An individual who is diligent and pays great attention to detail
• A teacher with excellent subject knowledge
• A passion for providing every child a broad range of experiences
• An interest in creating provision for both SEND and the most able
• A candidate who has clearly identified their key area(s) of expertise/knowledge with regards to subject leadership within their application
We would urge prospective candidates to find out further information by visiting our website to understand our aims and values. For a tour of Waycroft Academy please phone the academy on 0117 3772198 to make an appointment to visit.
Start date: 2nd September 2021
Closing date: Midnight on 13th June 2021
Shortlisting date: Monday 14th June 2021
Interviews: Friday 25th June 2021
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.