||Teacher, SEN specialist, Suitable for NQTs
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and exceptional teacher to join our successful and supportive team, here at Willoughby Academy.
Willoughby is an all need, through Academy (2 – 19) for students with moderate, severe, profound and complex needs. We offer a highly supportive learning environment with excellent facilities. Enthusiasm combined with energy and perseverance are a prerequisite; as is the desire to be involved in all aspects of the development of an outstanding and cutting edge Special Academy, at the forefront of educational improvement and attainment.
The successful candidate will be;
• A highly motivated and inspirational classroom practitioner
• Creative and innovative, with excellent communication and inter-personal skills
• Committed to maximising pupil progress
• Adaptable and eager to meet the changing demands of the Academy and the needs of all pupils
• A teacher who is able to motivate, lead, support and challenge pupils and staff to be successful
• Committed to the inclusion of all children with special educational needs
• A team player who shares the Willoughby vision
• Able to support specific needs in accordance with the requirements of pupils individual Educational Health and Care Plans.
The Priory Federation of Academies strictly adheres the new regulations introduced on the 25th May 2018 under GDPR guidelines. In order to complete your application for this position you will need to agree with our privacy statement. These privacy statement will be available for you to read when you commence your application.
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The position is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
WITH SEN ALLOWANCE £2209
Applying for the job
For external applications, please complete our online application form under Vacancies at www.prioryacademies.co.uk. Please note CVs are not accepted.
More on how to apply