Burbage Primary School is a village school near Marlborough, in a beautiful location with fantastic outdoor space and new classroom facilities.Judged GOOD by Ofsted in November 2021, we are proud of our school, the exemplary behaviour of the children and our commitment to ensuring this is a supportive and enjoyable place to work.
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic person to become an essential part of the team.We welcome applications from you if you are someone who:
- Is an enthusiastic, innovative teacher;
- Is passionate about developing children as independent learners and thinkers;
- Has high expectations and demonstrates high standards of learning and teaching;
- Is committed to making learning experiences memorable and fun;
- Is an excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills and is able to work effectively as part of a team;
- Is keen to enrich an area of our creative, enquiry-based curriculum;
- Is organised, professional and proficient, with appropriate IT skills.
In return, we can offer you:
- Small class sizes
- Happy, enthusiastic children who are keen to learn and respond to responsibility and challenge;
- A job within Excalibur Academy Trust where children are at the heart of all we do and where everyone is valued and encouraged to achieve their potential;
- A hard-working, professional and loyal staff team;
- Active consideration of workload and staff wellbeing from policy level through to practice.
- A warm, friendly, mutually supportive ethos;
- Supportive parents and governors.
The person appointed will be ambitious and see each individual child as the most important part of their role, bringing a passion for high quality learning to our Academy.In your personal statement please detail any specific key stage experience you have had.
Excalibur Academies Trust is an equal opportunities employer. The Trust’s recruitment policy aims ensure that the best possible staff are recruited on the basis of their merits, abilities and suitability for the position; to ensure that all job applicants are considered equally and consistently; to ensure that no job applicant is treated unfairly on any protected characteristics; and to ensure that the School meets its commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people by carrying out all necessary pre-employment checks.
This job post has expired.