This job expired on 21 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
Required for September 2023
21 March 2023 at 11:59pm
6 March 2023
- Key stage 1, Key stage 2
Full-time equivalent salary
- £34,502- £53,402 per annum.
- MPS1-UPS3 dependent on experience and qualifications.
Possibility of a TLR for the right candidate.
What skills and experience we're looking for
Do you genuinely want to make a difference every day? Do you believe in the transformational effect of an excellent education on children and young people?
Are you a passionate practitioner with a genuine commitment to inclusive and innovative education to raise standards for all? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
Duncombe Primary School is a thriving and high performing school in Islington. We are looking to recruit two committed teachers to join our experienced, forward looking and supportive team. At the heart of our achievement is the belief that every child can flourish in a calm, structured and stimulating environment. As a result, pupil behaviour is exemplary and outcomes are high. Teachers are free to teach and experience real success in the classroom. We have wonderful children and dedicated staff that go that extra mile every day.
The governors are looking to recruit two enthusiastic and committed teachers to join our inspirational and dedicated staff. Our outcomes are improving year on year and we are determined that our core values of ASPIRE permeate everything we do. ECT’s are welcome to apply.
Personal Development is as important to us as our educational outcomes.
We would like to recruit an enthusiastic and outstanding teacher. We are looking for a teacher who:
- is committed to raising standards for all of our pupils
- is an excellent practitioner
- is committed to inclusion
- is committed to school improvement
- is creative and innovative in their teaching
- is a team-player
What the school offers its staff
We can offer:
- A supportive SLT and highly focussed leadership team
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved pupils who are a delight to teach
- Commitment to high quality continuing professional development
- Hardworking, motivated and positive colleagues.
Visits to the school office are highly recommended and you will be warmly welcomed. Contact Rianne James to make an appointment to see the school Tel: 020 7272 5620 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to find out more about our school, please visit our school website at www.duncombeprimary.co.uk
Further details about the role
References will be taken following short listing.
Closing date: Midnight on Tuesday 21st March 2023
Short-listing: Wednesday 22nd March 2023
Interviews: Tuesday 28th March 2023
How to apply
- To apply for this post, please visit www.islington.gov.uk/jobs
- Completed application forms must be received by Midnight on Tuesday 21 March 2023
- If you need assistance, please email HR team at email@example.com quoting the job reference DUN/1328. For an informal discussion about the role, please contact the school directly.
- For safer recruitment purposes, application forms must be completed in full and CVs will not be accepted.
At Duncombe Primary School we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). Also, if this post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to declare.
In line with KCSIE 2022 and safer recruitment practices, the school will conduct an online search for all shortlisted candidates. The online search is part of our safeguarding checks and will seek publicly available information on candidates’ suitability to work with children. Shortlisted candidates will be provided with further guidance and will be asked to clarify their online presence.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Duncombe Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 2 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 393 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 2 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Duncombe Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 020 7272 5620
Arranging a visit to Duncombe Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Juniper Hill School
Churchill Close, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP10 9LA
The Belham Primary School
165 Bellenden Road, London, SE15 4DG
West London Free School Primary
Cambridge Grove, London, W6 0LB
Lyndhurst Primary School
Grove Lane, London, SE5 8SN
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in London