Ashley Hill Multi-Academy Trust is committed to securing the best outcome for every child in its schools within a learning environment characterised by a distinctive Christian ethos. We value the uniqueness and individuality of every school in the Trust, encouraging each to develop to meet the particular needs of all its pupils and the community it serves, underpinned by a common commitment to work together, making full use of all the Trust's resources, to enhance the experience and opportunities of all. Our schools work closely in collaboration with each other for planning, assessment and CPD. Our staff are enthusiastic and hard-working in happy schools with well-behaved pupils who have a real thirst for learning.
We are seeking passionate teachers to join our Trust from April 2022 and September 2022. . Visits to the schools in the Trust are highly recommended.
For further information on specific roles please email Natasha Kirby, Trust Business Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We can offer
· Supportive staff
· Work life balance through minimal marking and planning
· Outstanding professional development for all as well as leaders and middle leaders
· ECTs receive an extensive package of development and support
· A school wide commitment to improving well-being and work life balance
The ideal candidates will have
· A comprehensive understanding of the curriculum
· Be excellent classroom practitioners or have the thirst to grow into one
· Ambitions to develop within the Trust
· A positive and supportive disposition
· Ability to work within a team
· Passion and commitment to our pupils and the Trust community
Applications will be considered upon receipt.
The Ashley Hill Trust is committed to safeguarding children and is an equal opportunity provider. All appointments are made subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS disclosure.
This job post has expired.