|Working pattern||Part-time only|
|Salary||NJC Scale 3 Actual Pro Rata (20 hours per week/39 weeks) Salary £8,334|
We are seeking to appoint a caring, enthusiastic classroom support assistant with excellent classroom practice to join our staff team. Applicants must be highly motivated and committed to the highest standards of pupil achievement. You will be child-centered with a strong commitment to safeguarding students and have high aspirations for those you support. You should be willing to work flexibly providing 1:1 support to those students subject to a EHC plan. Candidates should be willing to contribute to the general development and life of the school.
The role will focus on:
• Attending to the personal and social needs of pupils.
• Encouraging pupils to participate and learn.
• Keeping the classroom resources in good order
• Have experience, knowledge and understanding of working with children with SEN.
• Managing pupil behaviour in class and around the school.
• Assisting to deliver appropriate programmes of work.
• To support the development and maintenance of appropriate planning, observation and assessment procedures as appropriate.
• Being aware of confidentiality issues
• Being aware of, and adhering to the schools policies and procedures.
Employee Assistance Programme
Applying for the job
Application forms are available to download from the school website and completed application forms and supporting letters should be emailed to email@example.com
- THFNW DPS Application Form 2020.doc  0.45 MB
- DPS Classroom Support Assistant - Advert Sept 20.docx  0.07 MB
- DPS Classroom Support Assistant - Role Specification.docx  0.07 MB
|School size||157 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||5 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Daresbury Primary School website (opens in a new window)|
About Daresbury Primary School
Daresbury Primary School is a growing school with 157 children currently on roll, organised into 5 classes. The long term plans over the next 3 years have us increasing our numbers annually until we reach 1 form entry in every year group and 210 on roll.
As a small rural school with 5 mixed age classes we are proud of our heritage and sense of community; pupils, parents, staff and Governors working together for one aim – to make this school the best it can be. We are proud of our reputation for being friendly, caring and welcoming, our educational standards and most importantly the high standards of behaviour and respect shown by our pupils. We endeavour to make our children's school experience both memorable and enjoyable whilst also equipping them with the attributes and wider skills to become successful citizens for the future. Our aim is to develop lifelong learners with passion and desire to develop and fulfil their potential. Our school is a happy and calm place to learn and develop; our school community is helpful, considerate and respectful of each other.
Arranging a visit to Daresbury Primary School
If you would like more information, or would like to arrange an informal conversation with Carolyn Roberts, Principal, please contact the school by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone school office on 01925 740309
Chester Road, Warrington, Cheshire, WA4 4AJ