- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Key stages
- Early years, KS1, KS2
- Working pattern
- Part time
17.25 Hours a week (53%)
- Contract type
- Main Pay Spine/Upper Pay Spine
Part time - 17.25 Hours (53%)
Start Date: January 2022
We are looking for a kind, creative and passionate teacher to join us at The Pochin School from January 2022
This is an exciting opportunity for somebody with drive and imagination to join a small, caring and highly motivated team to help them develop an exciting and creative curriculum for our pupils.
The ideal candidate for the role will:
• Be enthusiastic and driven to provide the best care and education for our children.
• Be a patient, respectful and adaptable team player
• Be somebody that can build good relationships with pupils, parents and colleagues.
• Have a sense of humour
• Passionate about education and preparing children for life beyond school.
• Able to work using their initiative
Teaching experience will not be a determining factor - we welcome applications from newly qualified teachers as well as more experienced candidates. We will develop every staff member that joins our team, providing one-to-one support, coaching and mentoring.
If you are interested in this role, please do take a look at our job pack and job description which provides further information.
To apply for this position please visit our careers website
• Apply using the online application form.
• Please submit your application along with a supporting statement to explain your suitability and reasons why you are applying for the role.
Applying for the job
Please apply via the Eteach /Career website and submit an application with a supporting statement More on how to apply (opens in new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.