Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
MPS-UPS £32,154 - £50,935 per annum (inner London)
We are seeking to appoint a talented and committed Science teacher to contribute to the on-going success of the Science and Computer Science Faculty. Science is taught across all Key Stages with physics, chemistry and biology all popular subjects at GCSE and at A-Level. This post will suit an NQT or a more experienced teacher.
Our ideal candidate is;
• An innovative and enthusiastic Science teacher qualified to teach up to Post 16
• An outstanding teacher who combines a range of innovative teaching strategies and excellent relationships with young people
• A team player who collaborates well with others and has the shared vision to lead and improve standards of teaching and learning
• Someone who looks for ways to improve themselves and the school and is not afraid of taking responsibility beyond their classroom
We will offer;
• The opportunity to work in an established and experienced Performing Arts school which challenges the stereotypes of underachieving boys in the Arts
• A personalised CPD programme that offers a range of opportunities to broaden your pedagogical experience and which seeks to support you in developing yourself for future leadership roles
• Modern, state of the art facilities, including the technology and resources to support excellent teaching of Science.
Applying for the job
Please visit our website at www.foresthill.lewisham.sch.uk to make direct on-line applications, which must be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: We do not accept CVs, and applications must be summited on the Lewisham Teacher Application Form available from the school website. More on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school
1214 pupils enrolled
11 to 18
About Forest Hill School
Forest Hill is a dynamic community school that offers innovative teaching across a broad curriculum, including a Performing Arts focus, which is underpinned by the highest standards of pastoral care.
We are an extremely inclusive and popular 11-19 boys’ school, with a mixed sixth form run in partnership with Sydenham Girls School and believe that every student should be given the support to aspire to and achieve excellence.
As a teacher at Forest Hill you will be part of a team of specialists who are determined to make a difference. We take pride in working together as one fully supportive team and are committed to laying the foundations for the future by helping all our staff develop their capabilities.