- Teacher Main Pay Scale
Classroom Teacher job summary
Are you an inspirational teacher who is able to make an impact on the outcome of children’s learning in our school?
We are looking for an inspirational classroom teacher to join our dedicated and enthusiastic staff from September 2022.
We welcome applications from people of any faith and ECT’s.
Part time/Job share may be considered for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will:
• Be fully supportive of our Catholic ethos
• Love working with young children
• Be enthusiastic, imaginative, open and reflective
• Have high expectations
• Enjoy working in partnership with parents.
We can offer you:
• An Outstanding Catholic School in “Overall Effectiveness and all aspects of learning” as judged in our recent Diocesan Section 48 Validation
• “St. Pauls has a strong community spirit, pupils enjoy coming to school…providing a calm, friendly and well -ordered environment where pupils make good progress in their learning.” according to the last OFSTED report
• Delightful and happy children
• A caring and supportive ethos
• A vibrant, stimulating, well-resourced environment.
• Excellent ongoing support and opportunities for CPD
Please come and visit us to see our lovely school and children.
Closing Date: Friday 20th May 2022 Midday
Interviews: Thursday 26th May 2022
For an application pack please contact the school.
Application packs are also available on line at
St. Paul’s whole school community (all staff, governors, parents and volunteers working in the school) is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
An Enhanced Criminal Records Disclosure will be sought from the successful candidate.
Applying for the job
Please complete the Teacher Application form and all the supporting documents from our website https://www.stpauls.w-berks.sch.uk/page/?title=Classroom+Teacher&pid=661 and email them to firstname.lastname@example.orgMore on how to apply (opens in a new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About St Paul's Catholic Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Roman Catholic, ages 4 to 11
- School size
- 315 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
Welcome to St. Paul’s Catholic Primary School where we are
”United through Jesus in faith, love and learning.”
By this we encompass :
an understanding of the role of democracy; the importance of rule of law; the respect of individual liberty ; the showing of mutual respect and tolerance of different faiths and beliefs.
Arranging a visit to St Paul's Catholic Primary School
Please call the school to arrange a time to come and visit us.