Teacher with a TLR responsibility for Curriculum
Can you promote outstanding learning?
Are you committed to evidence-based practice and research?
Are you an aspiring school leader looking for the first step in whole school leadership?
Due to the promotion of staff and recent restructuring, the Headteacher and Governors are seeking to appoint a highly effective, inspirational, enthusiastic and hardworking teacher to join our school to support the school’s drive for excellent learning and teaching.
Our PRIDE Values are extremely important to us and so we are looking for a candidate who embodies them: Positive, Responsible, Inquisitive, Determined and Empathetic.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to oversee and develop the curriculum across our primary school
- Be enthusiastic, hardworking and highly motivated
- Understand and demonstrate excellent primary practice
- Be a team player; valuing every member of the school community
- Be a highly motivated individual able to work under their own initiative
- Be committed to ensuring high standards and rates of progress are achieved by all children
- Have recent, successful experience of teaching in Key Stage 2
- Play a full role in the life of the school community
- Be a reflective practitioner who is keen to develop
We can offer the successful candidate:
• A welcoming and warm school with a shared vision and family ethos
• Happy, friendly, well-behaved children who love learning
• A dedicated, welcoming and talented team of staff committed to continually raising standards of teaching and learning
• A well-informed Governing Body fully supportive of the life of the school
• Enthusiastic and supportive parents interested in their children’s education
• Dedicated weekly leadership time and opportunities to build and develop your career in an innovative and forward thinking Trust
The ideal candidate will be an experienced KS2 Teacher who will work as part of the Senior Leadership team.
We will shortlist candidates on Thursday 28th September
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 3rd October. Interviews will consist of a lesson observation, short presentation and interview.
Start Date: January 2024
Visits to the school prior to application are warmly welcomed and strongly recommended. Please contact the office on email@example.com to arrange this. See our school website for more details about our school: https://www.willowfarm.notts.sch.uk and the Trust website here: https://www.equalstrust.org/
Willow Farm Primary School is committed to providing a safe environment and to promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment will be subject to satisfactory relevant safer recruitment and DBS checks in line with our safeguarding policy. All applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
This job post has expired.