Oakway Academy, Wellingborough, Northamptonshire
|Working pattern||Will consider full-time, part-time|
|Salary||Main pay range 1 to Main pay range 6, £24,373 to £35,971 per year (full-time equivalent)|
|Newly qualified teacher||Suitable|
In April 2019, Ofsted stated that Pupils at Oakway “behave well at all times of the school day and that they have good manners”. They also stated that “Leaders have a clear vision for improvement; Middle leaders are enthusiastic and are being supported well to develop their expertise”.
We are looking for an excellent classroom practitioner to join our team and assist the extended Leadership Team to really make a difference to the outcomes for children in our Academy.
Essential educational requirements
Good honours degree
Qualified Teacher Status
Essential skills and experience
Teaching experience at KS1 - 2
• Excellent professional development and guidance with potential for planned future career progression across all of our primary academies (eg an induction programme & mentor for all new staff, NPQML and NPQSL)
• Team PPA – no teacher is left to plan alone
• A team of dedicated support staff to enhance Teaching and Learning and undertake tasks which do not require the professional skills & expertise of a teacher
• Excellent employee benefits and well-being initiatives (eg “Big Brand” discounts, discounted gym membership, priority school admission criteria for Trust employees’ children into our outstanding secondary school)*
• A clear leadership vision, built on trust that empowers all members of the team to develop and progress.
• A supportive and collegiate staff team, working together to improve outcomes for all children.
|School size||588 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||4 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|Website||Oakway Academy website (opens in a new window)|
Off Oakway, Wellingborough, Northamptonshire, NN8 4SD