This job expired on 2 June 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
21 August 2023
2 June 2023 at 9am
12 May 2023
- View all Part timejobs - 7.5 hours per week 6:30am-8am
- Band 1 points 2-3
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are seeking to appoint a committed, hard working individual to join our cleaning team at Christ the King Catholic School. You will need to have high standards, be driven and be able to use your own initiative.
We will offer the successful applicant a happy, welcoming and supportive team where everyone is committed to maintaining the high standards of cleanliness in the school.
We warmly encourage applicants to visit our schools. Please contact the school offices to arrange an appointment.
How to apply
To apply for this role please visit the Trust vacancies page and submit your application no later than the closing date.
You will receive a response from our vacancies inbox to confirm your application has been received.
Why work for the St Thomas Aquinas Multi Academy Trust?
- Genuine opportunities for career progression - with 23 academies in our family, and 84 academies across the Diocese, opportunities for career progression are a reality.
- Professional assistance - you will have access to an Employee Assistance Programme and Medicash, which provides confidential, independent and unbiased information and guidance 24/7. If clinically advisable, it also offers face-to-face counselling sessions.
- Pension - automatic enrolment into the Teachers’ Pension Scheme with 23.68% employer contributions, or to the Local Government Pension Scheme for support staff, one of the most competitive on the market, with employer contributions of above 20% in most cases.
- Terms and Conditions - we have committed to following nationally agreed terms and conditions for pay for both teachers and support staff.
- Electric Car Scheme – access to our new electric dreams care scheme, in partnership with Octopus Energy
- Childcare – If you have children that attend before/after school at one of the 23 schools in our Trust, as an employee you will be able to access this resource for free.
What the school offers its staff
About St Thomas Aquinas Catholic Multi Academy Trust
Our school is part of the St Thomas Aquinas Catholic Multi-Academy Trust which brings together the 23 Catholic Primary and Secondary schools in Leicester City, Rutland and Leicestershire. Our priority is to ensure the very best Catholic Education for all young people in our community, whatever their circumstances. We will achieve this together, through a strategic approach to sharing best practice, effective challenge and support from a central standards and performance team and opportunities for high quality Continuing Professional Development.
The Trust and all our schools within our Trust committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check, online check and other pre-employment checks are required for successful applicants. The Trust will endeavour to make any necessary reasonable adjustments to the job and the working environment to enable access to employment opportunities for disabled job applicants or continued employment for any employee who develops a disabling condition.
Our Trust strives to be a supportive, inclusive, caring and positive community where every staff member has a sense of belonging. We are committed to cultivating an equitable working environment where staff treat one another with dignity and respect and where every individual can fulfil their potential. We warmly welcome those of different cultures, ethnicities and beliefs. This includes those of all faiths, the Catholic faith and those without a faith who are supportive of the Trust’s Catholic character and Christian ethos. This diversity is fundamental to our values and enriches the lives of the students within our schools.
We are a Disability Confident Committed employer and welcome applications from people with a disability or long-term health condition.
Follow us on Twitter: @sta_cmat
Connect with us on LinkedIn
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Christ the King Catholic Voluntary Academy
- School type
- Academy, Roman Catholic, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 630 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 0116 2857261
Arranging a visit to Christ the King Catholic Voluntary Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Hospital Lane, Blaby, Leicestershire, LE8 4FE
Sidney Stringer Primary Academy
Bath Street, Coventry, West Midlands, CV1 5GU
Higher Level Learning Support Assistant
Alderman's Green Primary School
Alderman's Green Primary School, Coventry, West Midlands, CV2 1PP
English Martyrs' Catholic Voluntary Academy
Willow Crescent, Oakham, Rutland, LE15 6EH
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Leicester and Leicestershire and Rutland