Thank you for expressing an interest in the post of Cleaner at Raynsford Church of England Academy.
At Raynsford Church of England School, we believe that each of us, children and adults, are uniquely made and a gift from God. As a Church of England school, with Christian values at the heart, we provide a safe, inspiring and nurturing environment school community for all. Those who are Christian, of other faiths or none, are equally welcomed here.
- Be responsible for ensuring the cleanliness of your designated area
- Maintaining high and consistent standards
- Take initiative to perform cleaning and tidying tasks that are not specifically contained within the rota but require attention as part of maintaining overall high standards.
- Liaise with the Senior Leadership Team (SLT), School Caretaker/Finance Manager and other members of staff as required to ensure the cleaning rota operates smoothly around both school events and outside lets.
- Report cleaning supplies requirements and stock levels to the School Caretaker
- Ensure Health & Safety, quality and general procedure compliance
- Work as part of a team and support other members of the cleaning team to meet standards and school objectives
- Report any Health and Safety issues to the School Caretaker or SLT
We are looking for someone that has:
- Knowledge of basic cleaning techniques
- Capable of working on own initiative.
- Ability to follow and understand instruction and relevant procedures.
- An understanding of, and commitment to, Equal Opportunities, and the ability to apply this to strategic work and day-to-day situations
We can offer:
- A team of staff and governors who are passionate and committed to our school being the best it can be
- A school that is driven to improve
- An opportunity to be a part of a forward-thinking team where all staff are highly motivated and continually looking to improve things
- A welcoming and purposeful setting which is frequently commented on by visitors
Closing Date: TBC
Successful shortlisted candidates will be invited to interview by MyNewTerm.
If you would like to visit us, we would be delighted to show you around. Please do not hesitate to contact Sue Saunders on 01462 812319 or
On behalf of the school I hope you find this information useful and that it encourages you to apply.
Mr E Wheatley
This job post has expired.