This job expired on 2 May 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
2 May 2023 at 9am
7 March 2023
- View all Part timejobs - 12.5 hours per week/52 weeks per year
- £6,844-£7,033 (FTE £20,258-£20,812)
What skills and experience we're looking for
Cleaner required at St Mary's Catholic Primary school
St Mary's School is located centrally in Loughborough, with close access to the town. An opportunity to work with a warm and welcoming staff team.
We will offer the successful applicants a happy, welcoming and supportive team where everyone is committed to staff development and raising standards for all in an enjoyable and purposeful environment.
How to apply
To apply for this role please visit the Trust vacancies pagewww.aquinas-cmat.org/vacancies/and submit your application no later than the closing date stated above.
You will receive an automated response from our vacancies inbox to confirm your application has been received.
We warmly encourage applicants to visit our schools. Please contact the school offices to arrange an appointment on 01509 212621
What the school offers its staff
Why work for the St Thomas Aquinas Multi Academy Trust?
- Genuine opportunities for career progression - with 23 academies in our family, and 84 academies across the Diocese, opportunities for career progression are a reality.
- Professional assistance - you will have access to an Employee Assistance Programme and Medicash, which provides confidential, independent and unbiased information and guidance 24/7. If clinically advisable, it also offers face-to-face counselling sessions.
- Pension - automatic enrolment into the Teachers’ Pension Scheme with 23.68% employer contributions, or to the Local Government Pension Scheme for support staff, one of the most competitive on the market, with employer contributions of above 20% in most cases.
- Terms and Conditions - we have committed to following nationally agreed terms and conditions for pay for both teachers and support staff.
- Electric Car Scheme – access to our new electric dreams care scheme, in partnership with Octopus Energy
- Childcare – If you have children that attend before/after school at one of the 23 schools in our Trust, as an employee you will be able to access this resource for free.
About St Thomas Aquinas Catholic Multi Academy Trust
Our school is part of the St Thomas Aquinas Catholic Multi-Academy Trust which brings together the 23 Catholic Primary and Secondary schools in Leicester City, Rutland and Leicestershire. Our priority is to ensure the very best Catholic Education for all young people in our community, whatever their circumstances. We will achieve this together, through a strategic approach to sharing best practice, effective challenge and support from a central standards and performance team and opportunities for high quality Continuing Professional Development.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Saint Mary's Catholic Primary School, Loughborough
- School type
- Academy, Roman Catholic, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 197 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
Arranging a visit to Saint Mary's Catholic Primary School, Loughborough
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Hospital Lane, Blaby, Leicestershire, LE8 4FE
Higher Level Learning Support Assistant
Alderman's Green Primary School
Alderman's Green Primary School, Coventry, West Midlands, CV2 1PP
English Martyrs' Catholic Voluntary Academy
Willow Crescent, Oakham, Rutland, LE15 6EH
Sacred Heart Catholic Voluntary Academy
Mere Close, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE5 3HH
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Leicestershire and Rutland