- Job role
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- £7525 per year
Contract: 15 hours per week, all year round
Reporting To: Cleaning Supervisor
Disclosure Level: Enhanced
To further enhance the cleaning standards on site.
• To work to defined cleaning processes, using allocated chemicals and powered equipment to ensure site building cleaning specification is met.
• To assist in emergency cleans as and when required (e.g. following flooding), returning site to acceptable standard as soon as possible.
• To provide effective and efficient liaison with site representatives in order to deliver excellent standards of customer care.
• To assist in maintaining cleaning standards in line with site requirements.
• This job description indicates the main areas of activity for this post. From time to time, however, other tasks/duties may be required but these will fall within the general area of responsibility and grade of the post. Any changes of a permanent nature will, following consultation with the employee, be included in the job description in specific terms and re-issued to you.
Closing date: 12 noon on Tuesday 7th December 2021.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 19
- Education phase
- School size
- 90 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 19
About The Beech Academy
The Beech Academy, which is part of the Evolve Trust is a high achieving Special Education Needs School with a great tradition of success. We believe that an outstanding education develops our students academically, socially and morally, giving them the skills to be successful in whatever they do once they have left us.
We feel it is important for our young people to develop outside of the classroom and we offer a wide range of enrichment and extra-curricular opportunities to help prepare our students for the next stage of their education, training or employment.
As a ‘Values’ driven Multi Academy Trust, everything we do is centred around these principles.