River Bank Primary School is a rapidly growing school which has the Olympic values and physical
activity at its core. We are situated in the centre of Luton close to a range
of good transport links.
We are a big school with big
We pride ourselves on the support we provide for our families
is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
You will be
part of a supportive team who take pride in their work and maintain high
standards throughout the school.
proactive attitude and a keenness to support their colleagues would be
We can offer:
- free onsite car parking
- supportive induction programme.
- access to an excellent pension
membership to all Active Luton managed leisure centres
From our cleaning operatives
we would ask you to:
- Be able to carry out a range of cleaning operations
- Be able to safely use cleaning materials
- Be able to communicate in good English and
able to understand any training offered i.e. safeguarding, COSHH
- Be reliable and have good timekeeping
applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS clearance and satisfactory
This job post has expired.