This job expired on 17 January 2022 – see similar jobs
Expected start date
As soon as possible
17 January 2022 at 12:00pm
4 January 2022
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- School size
- 1180 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Ratton School website (opens in new tab)
- Contact email
- Contact phone number
- 01323 514314
About Ratton School
Ratton School became a converter academy on 1st of August 2012 and joined with Ocklynge Junior School on the 1st of December 2017 to form the South Downs Learning Trust. The aim of our trust is to provide an outstanding educational experience for all students and children in our schools. We want both schools to retain their own unique identity and work closely together to support the learning of everyone in the Trust community to help develop a sustainable and exciting educational experience that places our students and children at the centre of all that we do.
You will be joining an ambitious and highly supportive organisation which offers:
• An excellent induction programme for teachers joining the school.
• A strong commitment to professional development which will improve your leadership skills, develop your understanding of whole school issues and prepare you for the next stage in your career.
• Motivated, enthusiastic and well-behaved learners who respond very well to active and engaging teaching and work well independently.
• A strong team ethos across the department and whole school.
We offer an incentive package which includes:
• A comprehensive induction programme for new staff to the academy.
• On-going investment into your career development through appropriate CPD.
• Support and mentoring by a strong Senior Leadership Team and other experienced leaders.
• Access to the Bike 2 Work scheme allowing up to 42% discount on the cost of bikes and equipment.
• Full use of an employee assistance programme supporting wellbeing.
• A fabulous staffroom with complimentary tea and coffee.
• Complimentary breakfast of tea and toast.
• Subsidised membership of Benenden Healthcare (affordable alternative to private health insurance).
• On-site parking.
• Enviable setting and extensive grounds.
School locationPark Avenue, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN21 2XR
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed