Computer Science Teacher
We are looking for a passionate practitioner or teacher to deliver Computer Science at KS4. You would be the sole teacher of this course, but would have support from other teachers in the high tech and creative team. This course is thriving and on track as it has had excellent teaching to date.
This is a part time position, working 0.6 FTE on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday am and Friday am.
Essential educational requirements
• Degree in relevant subject area
• QTS status
Essential skills and experience
• The knowledge to deliver OCR J276 Computer Science at KS4.
• Understanding the importance of raising the standard of teaching, intervening and using a range of strategies to raise achievement.
• Knowledge and experience to prepare and deliver high-quality schemes of work that challenge all abilities to learn and make progress.
• To have a skill set that will facilitate excellent delivery of Computer Science.
• The ability to inspire and develop others.
• Evidence of preparing and delivering high-quality lessons that are rated at least good and outstanding.
• Able to plan linked lessons that use differentiated objectives and formative assessment to challenge all abilities.
• Excellent IT skills including use of the Adobe suite
• Access to our pension scheme - Local Government Pension Scheme (if eligible)
• Dedicated Training and Development programmes
• Health and wellness sessions and discounts.
• Secured discounts for staff at a number of gyms in the local area.
• Flu Jabs
• Annual CLF conferences which provides CPD opportunity
• Comprehensive Induction process
• Competitive salaries which are reviewe annually
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Generous annual leave entitlement for staff who work all year round
About Digitech Studio School
- Tower Road North, Bristol, BS30 8XQ
- Free School
- Digitech Studio School website (opens in a new window)