Computer Science Teacher
Thomas Telford School, Telford, Shropshire
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||£24,000 to £35,000|
|Newly qualified teacher||Suitable|
COMPUTER SCIENCE TEACHER
Required September 2020
New entrants to the profession are welcome to apply
Thomas Telford School has always been at the forefront of educational developments nationally, by pioneering radical ways of organising and delivering education since its opening in 1991. We have been consistently graded as ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted and are always among the top performing schools in England.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking and high performing organisation. Thomas Telford School is proud to have a happy and supportive working environment where employees are truly valued.
Experience of having delivered Cambridge Nationals Creative iMedia is desirable for this role.
Application forms and details about the post can be downloaded from www.ttsonline.net under ’Job Vacancies’ on the ‘Quick Link’ tab. Please send your application form to The Headmaster, Sir Kevin Satchwell, Thomas Telford School, Old Park Telford TF3 4NW or by email to email@example.com.
Closing Date: Apply Immediately
All successful candidates will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring (DBS) Check and two employment references.
Essential educational requirements
Degree level education
Qualified Teacher Status
Essential skills and experience
This post is open to new entrants to the profession or more experienced practitioners.
Staff at Thomas Telford School are afforded highly desirable working conditions such as:
• One day per week for planning, preparation and marking
• State of the art classroom and IT facilities
• Free use of the onsite Fitness Centre and Swimming Pool
• Opportunities to work collaboratively with our family of schools
• An environment where students are always positive, have a love of learning and behaviour is exemplary based on an understanding of mutual respect between staff and students
• Opportunities to work with our Teaching School delivering best practice workshops with our Trainee Teachers. Thomas Telford School trains over 60 graduate teachers per year
• 10 Professional Development days
• Generous performance related pay achieved by almost every employee of the School annually
• Extensive opportunities to become involved in Sport, Performing Arts and other recreational activities available to students
|School type||Independent School|
|Education phase||Not Applicable|
|School size||1364 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 18|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|Website||Thomas Telford School website (opens in a new window)|
Old Park, Telford, Shropshire, TF3 4NW