- Job role
- Education support
- Working pattern
- Will consider part time, term time
Working 32.5 hours per week, term time only.
- Contract type
- Fixed term (Fixed Term Contract to 31/08/2022)
- Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
- Grade F, SCP 17 to SCP 23
- Actual salary
- £17,987.00 - £20,374.00 per annum
Required ASAP, fixed term contract to 31st August 2022
32.5 hours per week, term time only
Grade F, SCP 17 - SCP 23
Actual salary £17,987.00 - £20,374.00 per annum
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Cover Supervisor to supervise classes during the short term absences of the teacher, keeping learners on task and maintaining high standards of behaviour.
We are looking for an exceptional colleague with:
* Relevant experience of working with young people in an educational setting
* The ability to ensure that the work set by the teacher is delivered and completed
* High expectations and a commitment to help learners fulfil their potential
* A strong classroom presence
* The ability to establish fair; respectful and supportive relationships with learners
* A high level of verbal and written communication
Interested colleagues should complete an application form, which can be downloaded from the school’s website www.ladybridgehigh.co.uk, and submit with a letter of application to outline how your experiences to date prepare you for this role.
Deadline for application: Monday 6th December 2021 at 8.00 am
Please send completed application forms to Miss M Johns, HR & Cover Manager, Ladybridge High School, New York, Bolton BL3 4NG or by email to HR@ladybridgehigh.co.uk
Ladybridge High School is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to enhanced clearance from the Disclosure and Barring Service. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Applying for the job
Interested colleagues should complete an application form, which can be downloaded from the schools website and submit with a letter of application to outline how your experiences to date prepare you for this role.
Please note that CVs and late applications will not be accepted.More on how to apply (opens in new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- School size
- 989 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
About Ladybridge High School
Ladybridge High School is a happy and successful school with a clear mission and agreed beliefs that are shared as a school community. We are focused on enabling our learners to achieve excellent academic progress whilst developing personal qualities that enable them to thrive in the future. A film about our distinctive ethos and approach can be seen through this link.
The wonderfully diverse population of learners, the emphasis on professional learning for staff and the friendly atmosphere make Ladybridge an interesting and enjoyable place to work.