We have an exciting opportunity for a Cover Supervisor to join our team of dedicated professionals at Djanogly City Academy for two terms.
Djanogly values are at the heart of our scholars' success andour ideal candidate will demonstrate a commitment to Excellence, Resilience andInnovation. At Djanogly, we:
- Embody the belief that every child has the right to an excellent education and constantly strive to give every child the best opportunity to succeed and prosper through their contribution to the Trust
- Recognise and demonstrate the importance of working hard, showing resilience and paying close attention to detail to ensure every child achieves their best.
- Strive for excellence by demonstrating a commitment to innovation, engaging in CPD and constantly striving to improve provision and outcomes for pupils.
The successful applicant will support scholars within theAcademy as part of a team under the direction of the line manager in order to:
Supervise classes during the short-term absence of the classteacher
Oversee scholars in the absence of their normal teacher, passingon to them work that has been left for them, and ensuring that they workquietly and effectively throughout the lesson.
The key purpose of thejob is to facilitate high quality learning within the classroom in the absenceof the regular teacher.
If you are passionate about providing excellent teaching, then we'd like to hear from you!
What we can offer you:
- A culture of trust, where all contributions are recognised and respected
- A skilled senior leadership team with a strong ethos of mutual support and challenge
- Children who engage well and want to learn
- An embedded whole trust commitment to professional development
- A skilled and experienced central service team who proactively support our academies, enabling educationalists to focus on our core purpose – teaching and learning
- A real commitment to work-life balance – we remember we are human beings first and educators second
- Great Trust benefits including: free parking, company paid healthcare, travel discounts and excellent training and development opportunities
Visits to the academy are encouraged! If you wish to arrange a visit, discover more about this exciting opportunity, need any further information or you would like to have an informal discussion, please contact us to arrange a convenient date.
For further details about the Academy and Djanogly Learning Trust, please view our careers pages on MyNewTerm
This job post has expired.