- Job role
- Education support
- Working pattern
- Part time
30 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
- Contract type
- Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
- £21,269 - £23,484 per annum
- Actual salary
- £14,639 - £16,163 per annum
We want to appoint an enthusiastic, committed and forward-looking Cover Supervisor who can contribute to the development of this successful Academy.
This post involves:
- Providing cover for absent staff.
- Supporting groups and individuals in and out of the classroom, including those with SEN.
- Assisting teaching staff to ensure that the aims and objectives of the school are achived.
This is an ideal post for someone wishing to work in an education environment. You will be flexible, quick thinking, well organised and able to prioritise your time well. You will enjoy variety and be passionate about creating opportunities for our fantastic young people.
As part of the Unity Schools Partnership, we offer:
- a friendly and welcoming school
- dedicated colleagues with an excellent team ethos
- a supportive and driven leadership team
- significant training and development available through opportunities for professional development, research, teacher training and collaboration between schools and across phases
Closing date: 09:00am, Thursday 20th January 2022
Interviews: Monday 24th January 2022
To apply, please visit https://candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk/157106INT
If you are a current employee of Unity Schools Partnership, please use the following link to apply https://candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk/157106INT
Please note, we reserve the right to close this vacancy earlier than the advertised date.
Unity Schools Partnership is committed to safer recruitment, equal opportunities, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be required.
Unity Schools Partnership, welcoming diversity.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 415 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
About Burton End Primary Academy
Burton End converted to Academy status in November 2014 and takes pupils from 3 to 11 years of age.
Burton End first opened in 1968 as a Community Primary School. We also have a well-staffed and well-equipped 48 place Nursery.
We are part of the Unity Schools Partnership and are working closely with other academies within the partnership. Our aim is to provide children with a curriculum that enthuses them and provides them with the knowledge and skills they need to be successful in today’s society.
Arranging a visit to Burton End Primary Academy
For an informal conversation prior to submitting an application, please contact Karen Sheargold, Headteacher, on 01440 702376 or email email@example.com.