We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, motivated and flexible individual to join our successful 11-18 Academy. This appointment will initially be temporary until 31st August 2020 but we fully expect further opportunities for an excellent candidate.
Applicants should be suitably qualified (preferably with a degree, although not essential) and be confident and resourceful individuals, able to demonstrate good communication, organisational and behaviour management skills and well as a passion for supporting young people. We are particularly keen to recruit those who may want to progress to become a qualified teacher in the future.
You will be part of a small team of staff whose primary role is to supervise lessons during the absence of teachers, responding to questions, assisting students with set activities and maintaining good discipline.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
For further details and application form please contact the school by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Monday 25th November 2019, 9am
Interviews will take place on Thursday 28th November 2019
Essential educational requirements
- Good standard of education including literacy and numeracy qualifications
- 4 GCSEs (grade C or above) or equivalent including English and Maths
Essential skills and experience
- Experience of working with children
- Previous experience of working with children in a school setting
- Experience of working in an education setting with children of secondary school age
- Evidence of advisory/guiding/negotiating and persuasive skills necessary to communicate complex information both orally and in writing
About Campsmount Academy
- Ryecroft Road, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN6 9AS
- Campsmount Academy website (opens in a new window)