This job expired on 21 April 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
21 April 2023 at 5pm
28 March 2023
- View all Part timejobs - 31.25 hours per week
What skills and experience we're looking for
Due to growing numbers, we are delighted to be in a position to advertise for an additional Cover Supervisor to work with our existing Cover Supervisor team.
Brighton Hill Community School has been rated as ‘Good’ by Ofsted and is a rapidly growing coeducational 11-16 Community School with approximately 1200 students. We are looking for a confident, skilled and committed team-player who is willing to develop and learn new skills in this demanding yet hugely rewarding role.
Our cover supervisors are an integral part of the school team and help ensure learning and teaching remains at the heart of our commitment to young people, through supervision of classes when regular teachers are not in school. When cover is light, our cover supervisors undertake administrative and class-based tasks in order to further support the progress of our students. The hours of this post will be 31.25 per week - term-time only. Salary: £16,049 (FTE £22,215).
What the school offers its staff
Why apply to work at Brighton Hill Community School?
- High quality support from the Senior Leadership Team and the Humanities faculty
- “Leaders and governors constantly focus on their vision of ‘making success inevitable’”. (Ofsted 2022)
- “Lessons are calm and focused. When asking pupils about this, one simply explained, ‘It’s how we do it here.’” (Ofsted 2022)
- The opportunity to innovate and develop your professional skills through a comprehensive and innovative professional development programme which seeks to develop all staff
- The chance to be part of a dedicated team committed to improving outcomes for our students, who “are eager to explain why they believe that Brighton Hill is such a special school.” (Ofsted 2022)
Commitment to safeguarding
About Brighton Hill Community School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 1086 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Brighton Hill Community School is rated as ‘Good’ by Ofsted and is a rapidly improving coeducational 11-16 Community School with 1110 students.
Arranging a visit to Brighton Hill Community School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Tomlinscote Way, Camberley, Surrey, GU16 8PY
Learning Support Assistant - Addington School
Woodlands Avenue, Reading, Berkshire, RG5 3EU
Manor Green School
Elizabeth Hawkes Way, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 3EQ
Maiden Erlegh School in Reading
81 Crescent Road, Reading, RG1 5SL
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Basingstoke and Hampshire