We have an exciting opportunity for a Cover Supervisor to join our team of dedicated professionals at Djanogly City Academy.
Djanogly values are at the heart of our scholars' success and our ideal candidate will demonstrate a commitment to Excellence, Resilience and Innovation. At Djanogly, we:
- Embody the belief that every child has the right to an excellent education and constantly strive to give every child the best opportunity to succeed and prosper through their contribution to the Trust
- Recognise and demonstrate the importance of working hard, showing resilience and paying close attention to detail to ensure every child achieves their best.
- Strive for excellence by demonstrating a commitment to innovation, engaging in CPD and constantly striving to improve provision and outcomes for pupils.
The successful applicant will support scholars within the Academy as part of a team under the direction of the line manager in order to:
- Supervise classes during the short-term absence of the class teacher
- Oversee scholars in the absence of their normal teacher, passing on to them work that has been left for them, and ensuring that they work quietly and effectively throughout the lesson.
The key purpose of the job is to facilitate high quality learning within the classroom in the absence of the regular teacher.
In return we offer:
- A culture of trust, where all contributions are recognised and respected
- Children who engage well and want to learn
- An embedded whole trust commitment to professional development
- A real commitment to work-life balance – we remember we are human beings first and educators second
- Great Trust benefits including: free parking, company paid healthcare, travel discounts and excellent training and development opportunities
This job post has expired.