We are looking for someone to work under the guidance
of the SLT to facilitate cover for planned and unplanned absence of teachers
and support staff within the agreed system of supervision.
The successful candidate will be working as part of a
team of cover supervisors responsible for facilitating the cover set by absent
teachers. They will be able to effectively manage the class in terms of behavior,
and promoting an environment for learning that supports the progress of
students. The role is an excellent opportunity for candidates to develop
classroom pedagogy with a view to training as a teacher should the wish to.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The opportunity of working within a supportive, friendly environment in
this well run and respected school.
- Good opportunities for personal and career development.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL:
- Have experience of working with students with
- Have a passion for motivating students to improve
- Have a flexible, aspirational and enthusiastic
- Be reflective and have a desire to work effectively in
partnership with students.
- Have a desire to set high expectations, embrace change
and challenge and support all members of the team.
The Lionheart Educational Trust is a renowned family of fourteen
schools based in and around Leicestershire. We strive to provide the highest
quality education in each of our unique schools, raising the attainment of our
talented students and reflecting the local communities of which they are a
part. We are well supported by our Trust
and our local Governing Body; ensuring we create to develop and improve.
This job post has expired.