- G5 - £18, 868 per annum. Term-time only
Cover Supervisor job summary
Are you looking for an innovative and forward thinking school which genuinely invests and develops you? Then come and join us at Whitmore High School where we believe exceptional staff transform students’ lives!
We are looking for a Cover Supervisor to join our dynamic and successful school; someone with a real passion for working with young people who strives to ensure all students reach their potential.
The successful candidate will:
• Be able to supervise students in the absence of the teacher, maintaining a calm, positive and purposeful learning atmosphere
• Liaise with the appropriate staff regarding the work that has been set so that the requirements of it are fully understood
• Provide administrative support for the school as directed by the Assistant Headteacher or Headteacher’s PA
• Be a positive team player, willing to pitch in and help out where needed and believe in the importance of team work and a collaborative approach
• Be committed to the very highest standards of student wellbeing and achievement
• Be committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion and the principles and practice of equal opportunities
• Be committed to the principles and practice of safeguarding all young people
• State of the art building with well-equipped classrooms, excellent resources and modern facilities
• Fantastic support from your line managers and SLT who will develop you and want to see you succeed in your career
• You’ll be working in an OFSTED rated ‘Outstanding’ school
• Exceptional and wide ranging CPD opportunities
• Staff Wellbeing group who promote a healthy work life balance and arrange activities such as weekly staff yoga, on-site massage, weekly fruit, well-being garden, book club with free Kindle loan for staff etc.
• Free annual flu jab
• Free use of the on-site gym
• Cycle to Work tax free bike scheme
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.