The successful candidates will have;
- Maths and English GCSE grade A* - C or Numeracy and Literacy Level 2 on the NQF or equivalent.
- Ability to work flexibly within a team and motivate students.
- Excellent and effective communication skills.
To tempt you further, we offer many incredible Employee Benefits such as;
The PLaTform - Access to our dedicated wellbeing centre & exclusive shopping discounts
Healthshield - A fully funded Healthcare Scheme which provides services such as a 24/7 GP Line & Healthcare cashback
Discounted Nursery fees at our Academy pre schools
Pension Scheme with generous employer contribution rates
Discounted gym membership at our Academies
Cycle to work scheme
A very friendly school community with dedicated, supportive & passionate colleagues
A 2 week October half term
Generous annual leave entitlement for All Year Round staff
Free onsite parking
Highly competitive salaries which are reviewed annually
The opportunity to be part of the Employer of the Year 2023, our fantastic Multi-Academy Trust - The Priory Learning Trust
As part of this role, you will;
- Supervise the work of whole classes set by their class/subject teacher in accordance with school policy.
- Answer pupil queries about process and procedures relating to the lesson and the work set.
- Manage the behaviour of pupils to ensure a constructive learning environment.
- Assist with the support and delivery of learning in ‘Return to Learn’ e.g. personal assistance to Teachers, supporting Teachers in the classroom and behaviour intervention work where needed.
The Priory Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All paid positions which involve working regularly within academies are exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. You must declare all convictions (including convictions with Absolute Discharge), cautions or bind-overs you may have, even if they would otherwise be regarded as ‘Spent’ under this Act and where applicable any disqualifications under the Childcare Act.
This job post has expired.