- Job role
- Education support
- Design and technology
- Working pattern
- Full time
36 hours per week x 52 weeks per annum
- Contract type
- Scale 4: £22,995
We wish to appoint an exceptional individual/graduate to work as Creative Enterprise Technician, to provide technical and administrative support, practical assistance and advice to staff and pupils within the Creative Enterprise department. The focus of this post is primarily on Design and Technology, Art and STEM.
Hornsey School for Girls is an ambitious school, and seeks like-minded, innovative individuals to join the warm and welcoming staff team.
The successful candidate for the post would ideally have:
• Minimum Level 2 Grade C qualification or equivalent in English and Maths
• Degree (desirable) or role related Level 3 qualification (essential)
• Relevant technical experience is essential
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely and accurately in writing and orally with a variety of audiences
• Good interpersonal skills with young people, staff and visitors to the school.
• Ability to multi-task whilst maintaining attention to detail and doing high quality work; outstanding display skills
• Good knowledge and understanding of health & safety legislation and required practices essential
• A friendly, enthusiastic, and reliable personality
• Outstanding record of attendance and punctuality
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.