- No, visa sponsorship not available
What skills and experience we're looking for
- At least 3 years’ teaching experience in the
- Ability to demonstrate clear value added in terms
of pupil progress
- An excellent understanding of inclusion strategies
to be used to improve standards of learning and teaching
- Knowledge of intervention programmes to
- An excellent understanding of the role assessment
plays in developing learning and teaching
- To be ICT literate, making appropriate use of ICT
as a teaching and management tool
- To have excellent knowledge of current
educational issues and initiatives
- Conducting Annual reviews, EHCP applications and
liaison with outside agencies.
What the school offers its staff
We will offer you
staff induction programme
friendly and welcoming team
and dedicated colleagues
well behaved and diligent children
parents, carers and community
committed and fully involved governing body
well-resourced learning environment
opportunities for professional development
Commitment to safeguarding
Nishkam School Trust (NST) are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. Any successful applicant will be required to undertake a DBS disclosure.
This job post has expired.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.