We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic
Curriculum Assistant to join the Humanities and Business team of this popular
and oversubscribed school. Candidates should possess excellent personal,
organisational and communication skills and the ability to use basic computer
programmes such as Microsoft Word/Excel.
is a varied and interesting role and the successful applicant will be expected
to provide a first-class service to support their Heads of Departments, staff
The successful candidate will:
- Provide cover supervision in cases of teacher absence
- Provide general administrative support for departments
- Monitoring budget expenditure within the departments you support
- Assist with exam administration where necessary
- Improve and maintain classroom learning environments/displays
- Assist with the production of learning materials for lessons
In return, we will offer you:
supportive induction programme
motivated children to teach
- A happy and caring community
- A Healthy Work-Life Balance and a committed Leadership Team
- Private health care cover by Benenden
- Membership of the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
Two-week half term in October
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. For further information and to arrange a
school visit, please contact Emma Elliott on 01634 844809 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
reserve the right to bring forward the closing date where interest and
applications received are high, therefore we encourage early applications.
Beyond Schools Trust is
committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. All
post holders in a regulated activity are subject to appropriate vetting
procedures and a satisfactory "Disclosing and Barring Service (DBS)
Equality & Inclusivity
At Beyond Schools Trust we strive to be a diverse and
inclusive workplace where we can ALL be ourselves. We particularly encourage
applications from under-represented communities, including but not limited to
those who identify as Black, Asian or from a minority ethnic background.
Beyond Schools Trust is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. All post holders in a regulated activity are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and a satisfactory "Disclosing and Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced check".
This job post has expired.