3 days remaining to apply
Expected start date
7 February 2022
24 January 2022 at 9:00am
11 January 2022
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 19
- Education phase
- School size
- 1035 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 19
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Skinners' Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Contact email
- Contact phone number
- 020 8826 5594
About Skinners' Academy
‘‘Be the best you can” this is what we ask of our pupils and our staff.
We are committed to providing the very best educational experience for our young people and invite applicants who share this commitment and want to be a part of our success story. We believe in the power a community can have and so intentionally have developed a strong Academy community of dedicated and friendly support staff to inspire our pupils.
The Academy is on a journey from Good to Great and appointed a new Principal in September 2020 to ensure that this objective is realised. The recruitment of a well organised and analytical Data and Cover Manager is crucial to the success of this journey.
• We provide a world class education for boys and girls aged 11-19, in a modern state of the art building that opened in September 2010.
• We provide a welcoming, caring and stimulating environment with excellent teaching facilities.
• We have pupils who strive to maximise their achievement and are fully supported by parents who work with us in partnership.
• We have excellent transport links; 5 min walk from the bus stop or 7 min walk from Manor House tube station which serves the Piccadilly Line.
• We have a high-quality teaching staff fully committed to supporting pupil’s academic and personal development.
• We offer excellent opportunities for your own professional development.
• We believe qualifications open doors but are only part of the story. All children deserve a full rounded education.
School locationWoodberry Grove, London, N4 1SY
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed