We are looking for a Departmental Administrator to lead on all administration task for their dedicated departments within the school including admissions, organising PCRs, attendance monitoring and maintenance of the pupil database and to work as part of the administrative team to help the school in attaining its aims and objectives.
- To work with the other Departmental administrator to ensure the timely and accurate submission of the school’s census.
- Assisting the department with the ordering of academic and supplies, including raising purchase orders, obtaining approval for orders, and placing orders with suppliers.
- Liaising with internal caterers and external providers as required
- Occasionally assisting the site staff with event set up and administrative tasks
- Undertaking word processing of various documents generated within the department.
- Organise and maintain pupils file system for the department
- Organising up to date information and entitlement of free school meals.Writing to parents, liaising with the LEA and maintaining filing system for reminders for the relevant departments.
- Liaise with local authorities, parents, senor leaders with reference to arrangement of initial visits, assessment visits, admission/non-admission into the relevant departments
- Responsible for reviewing documentation to make an initial decision as to whether a referral is appropriate and if so which of the Academy Schools would best meet the pupil’s needs
- Preparing the documents for the admissions panel
- Liaising with local authorities and senior leaders regarding referrals, ensuring that local authorities receive a response within the appropriate timescale
- Maintaining records of pupils who have left the Academy, including details of their new placements
- Occasional Reception cover may be required
- Ensuring that pupil records, including safeguarding files, are passed to the new placements within 2 weeks of their leaving the Academy
This job post has expired.