MPR/UPR + TLR3 £4,786
Horbury Academy are looking to appoint to an inspiring and dedicated Deputy Curriculum Team Leader of English. The English department at the Academy is an outstanding team of professionals who achieve excellent results. We value challenge, active participation and motivation. This is a real opportunity to join an exciting team that is forward thinking and high achieving. The successful applicant will be enthusiastic and innovative, with vision and energy.
The successful candidate will lead on developing curriculum areas and teaching and learning within the department, ensuring student progress is regularly assessed with a focus on building a collaborative team ethos across the Academy. They will play a key role in the strategic development of the department. This is an ideal opportunity for colleagues wishing to step up into a middle leadership role and gain invaluable experience in continuing to build and develop the successful team. The role will report directly to the CTL of English.
- An opportunity to collaborate with colleagues across academies and within the central Trust teams, with other academies and Multi Academy Trust’s on a local or regional basis
- Opportunities to lead on developments as a stepping stone to further career opportunities.
- A specific career stage pathway of professional development with a commitment to support engagement in nationally recognised professional qualifications (NPQ’s).
- All employees have access to discounted rates for self and family members for a range of local and national companies and services, reviewed annually.
- All employees have access to the Fitness Suite located within one of the Academies in the Trust free of charge.
Applying for the job
For more details, or if you’re ready to apply, visit our website at https://horbury.accordmat.org/recruitment/ where you will find the application form available to download.
Please return completed application forms to the Accord HR Department at email@example.com.
Closing date: Friday 09 April 2021 at 12.00pm
Interviews are expected to be held week commencing 12 April 2021
More on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
1057 pupils enrolled
11 to 16
About Horbury Academy
The Accord Multi Academy Trust is a Wakefield based Trust; all four academies in the Trust are closely located to one another which lends itself to many opportunities to work closely and collaboratively. All academies are within a three-mile radius of one another and can be found a short drive off junction 40 of the M1.
Arranging a visit to Horbury Academy
We encourage interested candidates to get in touch and have a discussion to see what makes us great! Contact the HR team or firstname.lastname@example.org who would be happy to answer any questions you may have or put you in touch with an appropriate colleague for an informal discussion regarding the role.