Are you looking for somewhere supportive to begin your senior leadership career or progress and widen your leadership experiences?
Do you share our school’s vision of an all-inclusive, child centred approach to education, where we instil a love of learning whilst creating happy, confident and aspirational children?
Are you looking for a school that will ensure that you feel part of a supportive, proactive and caring team?
Well, then North Farnborough Infant School could be the school for you! We are a nurturing school with the children fundamentally at the heart of all our strategic decisions and planning.
We are looking for an excellent and inspirational practitioner, who is able to demonstrate integrity, versatility and exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to continue to drive further school improvement. You will need to be able to support the Headteacher with all aspects of school life and take a lead role in developing the SEND provision to ensure that all pupils achieve their best, despite any learning barriers. The Deputy Headteacher will also have responsibility for a class.
Our whole school community looks forward to welcoming a new Deputy Headteacher who:
• Will provide inspiring, enthusiastic leadership based upon a love of working with children and a deep knowledge of teaching and learning.
• Is able to challenge, inspire and motivate our children and staff to further raise standards.
• Is passionate about teaching, and can be reflective about their own practice and develop that of others.
• Wants to make a major contribution to the development of our school.
• Has a passion for SEND and experience in supporting all vulnerable children.
• Understands how children learn and never gives up on them.
• Is committed to developing strong relationships with pupils, colleagues, parents and the wider community.
• Is confident to challenge thinking as they work alongside the Head Teacher and Governors and is able to analyse and think creatively to help plan strategically for the future.
• Has a good sense of fun and loves working with people.
In return we can offer:
• Pupils who are happy, motivated and eager to learn.
• Staff who are keen to improve further and hold the children at the heart of everything they do.
• An inclusive school where everyone is valued and encouraged to succeed.
• A school that welcomes fresh ideas.
• Recognition of the importance of work life balance.
• A commitment to your continuing professional development.
• Supportive parents who are keen to be involved in school life.
• A team of governors who are keen to support and challenge the school to be the best it can be.
If you are ready for the next step in your career and have the passion to make a real and positive impact on the lives of our pupils, we would be delighted to arrange an informal discussion with Abigail Morgan our Headteacher. Please call the school office - 01252 544606.
Please call or email our Admin Officer, Clare Morton for an application pack – email@example.com
North Farnborough Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practices are in place and the successful candidate will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service, as well as undergoing other pre-employment safeguarding checks.
Local authority maintained school
166 pupils enrolled
4 to 7
About North Farnborough Infant School
At North Farnborough Infant School we are committed to giving our children the very best start to their education. We are a caring community school which believes in always putting the children’s needs first, listening to them and supporting them to be the best they can be.
Arranging a visit to North Farnborough Infant School
We would be delighted to arrange an informal discussion with Abigail Morgan our Headteacher. Please call the school office - 01252 544606.
Visits to the school are limited currently and potentially could be arranged if we can facilitate safe social distancing measures, alternatively a virtual meeting can be arranged.