Leadership Scale, L6 - L10
We are looking to recruit an outstanding, dynamic and passionate leader to join our highly successful team. Someone who will work in partnership with the Headteacher to drive school improvement, share the school vision and help achieve excellent outcomes for all children.
We are looking for you to:
• Be a proven leader committed to inspirational teaching and learning.
• Be able to lead the school forward in the exciting era of curriculum development.
• Have a proven track record of outstanding teaching across the primary age range.
• Have proven ability in raising and maintaining standards.
• Have excellent IT and analytical skills.
• Have a good knowledge and understanding of assessment.
• Have excellent organisational, management and interpersonal skills.
We can offer you:
• Enthusiastic pupils who want to learn and enjoy coming to school.
• A strong, committed and highly capable staff team.
• Opportunities for innovative ways of working.
• High quality professional development opportunities.
Applying for the job
Application packs are available to download from the school’s website at
Completed forms should be sent by email to Mrs Sandra Carter, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Local authority maintained school
431 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About The Hawthorns Primary School
Popular 2 form entry school in Wokingham, Berkshire
Arranging a visit to The Hawthorns Primary School
Visits to the school are strongly recommended. Please contact Mrs Sandra Carter, the School Business Manager, for an appointment with the Headteacher.
School Number - 01189 791676
Northway, Wokingham, Berkshire, RG41 3PQ