L7 – L11
The Governing Board of Meersbrook Bank Primary School are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and inspiring teaching Deputy Headteacher.
The position is required on a 0.4 basis, to be shared with the existing Deputy Head who is reducing to 0.6.
We are looking for an excellent classroom practitioner and leader who has:
• the skills to inspire and motivate children and staff
• a strong commitment to raising standards
• experience of senior leadership in teaching and learning
• the skills to develop, monitor and accelerate whole school improvement
• the ability to work in partnership, leading and communicating effectively with children, parents, staff and governors
You would take responsibility for leadership of assessment and pupil premium.
Applying for the job
Download and complete the application form. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school
228 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About Meersbrook Bank Primary School
At Meersbrook Bank School you will experience:
• enthusiastic, delightful children who are eager to learn
• a school with a strong reputation for its caring ethos
• an excellent team of friendly, dedicated and highly skilled professionals
• positive, supportive parents and governing body
• a commitment to your continued professional development
• the opportunity to develop strong links with other schools, supporting and sharing good practice
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced CRB check will be required.
Arranging a visit to Meersbrook Bank Primary School
For more information about the school visit www.meersbrookbank.sheffield.sch.uk. We are currently not offering visits due to covid restrictions, but phone calls are welcomed to discuss the post.