Deputy Headteacher - Our Vision is to support all vulnerable learners, raising their aspirations through high quality engaging education which empowers and liberates their futures.
Our priorities are to • • Support the strategic vision and direction of the academy.
• • Provide strategic leadership and management to staff within the academy.
• • Secure and sustain effective teaching and learning throughout the school.
• • Undertake performance management & line management responsibilities for a group of teachers and other staff in the school.
• • Deploy staff and resources efficiently and effectively to meet specific objectives in line with school’s strategic plans.
• • Ensure effective pastoral care and behaviour support throughout the school.
• • To be responsible for the day to day leadership and management when the Headteacher is not in the academy.
CLICK THE "APPLY NOW" BUTTON FOR MORE DETAILS AND PLEASE CALL US TO DISCUSS IF YOU ARE INTERESTED
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
This school accepts applications through their own website, where you may also find more information about this job.
Visas cannot be sponsored.