Will consider full-time, part-time
L12 - L16 FTE
The STCAT Trust in conjunction with the Local Academy Committee of St Martin de Porres Catholic Primary School invite applications for the post of Deputy Headteacher.
At St Martin’s: ‘Leaders have high expectations of both staff and pupils. There is a very strong ethos of tolerance and respect for others, that is felt throughout the school. The school’s work to promote pupils’ personal development and welfare is outstanding.’ (Ofsted Inspection December 2018)
We are seeking to appoint:
• A practicing Catholic who will nurture the faith of the school community
• An educator who will develop the potential of the staff and pupils
• A leader who will communicate the vision of St Martin de Porres within the school, the parish and wider community
• An outstanding classroom practitioner, able to share exemplary practice.
• A person who seeks to celebrate the unique talents of every pupil and member of staff
• A leader who will take a strategic role in curriculum development, teaching and learning.
We can offer you:
• A successful, welcoming, well maintained school
• Friendly, dedicated staff
• A highly supportive Governing Body
• A commitment to your continuing professional development
• Happy, enthusiastic and well behaved children who are eager to learn
• A strong working relationship with parents, parish and the wider community
Applying for the job
Please apply online via My New Term or alternatively, CES application forms and further details are available directly from Cheryl Harris, please email or telephone as above.
Completed application packs should be addressed to: Cheryl Harris, Personal Assistant, St Martin de Porres Catholic Primary School, Pastures Way, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU4 0PFMore on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Academy, Roman Catholic
445 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About St Martin De Porres Catholic Primary School
St Martin’s Catholic Primary School is a school within the St Thomas Catholic Academics Trust and can offer a strong Catholic ethos, friendly, motivated and enthusiastic staff, positive, happy children who enjoy learning and great opportunities for professional development.
Arranging a visit to St Martin De Porres Catholic Primary School
You are warmly encouraged to visit our school, by arrangement through Cheryl Harris, Personal Assistant, 01582 617600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.