Leadership L19-L23 £65,735-£72,497
Debenham High School, a high-achieving Church of England Academy, is seeking to appoint a committed and dedicated professional to significantly contribute to the leadership of the school. This is an extremely exciting time to join our incredible team of staff.
We are looking for an exceptional leader who knows what outstanding looks like. Our senior leaders are expected to inspire our community and lead our stand-alone academy with acumen, integrity and compassion. They should bring considerable passion and high levels of energy to the role. The successful candidate will play a key role in supporting the Headteacher in leading the operational and ongoing strategic development of the school.
The success of our school is built on the foundation of strong relationships and an ethos of support and care that underpins all that we do. It is expected that the Deputy Headteacher will be in sympathy with the Christian ethos of the school. The successful applicant will demonstrate such values and set this example to our school community.
Applying for the job
For an Application pack: see website www.debenhamhigh.co.uk/staff/vacancies
Completed applications should be returned to Mrs Norman, Office Manager at email@example.com
Further details about our school are available on our school website.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. Enhanced DBS checks are required for all posts at Debenham High School.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Academy, Church of England
672 pupils enrolled
11 to 16
About Debenham High School
Debenham High School is a Church of England High Performing Specialist Academy
The school has:
• an excellent academic record (ranked 11th nationally in The Times State Secondary Schools 2019, 2019 80% (88% 2020) Grade 4+ English and Mathematics, 71% (70% 2020) Grade 5+, Progress 8 0.70).
• an enviable reputation and is consistently oversubscribed
• a hardworking and committed staff
• a school community with a genuine family ethos
• a very sound financial base and well-resourced school site
• experienced and ambitious leadership team and a supportive Governing Body
• an established track record with the DfE for delivering on grant-funded training and working with a range of different organisations
• OFSTED “outstanding” (2008)
• SIAMS “outstanding” (2017)
• lovely students who engage well in their learning and their community
• a rich and diverse range of extra-curricular activities.
Debenham is a large, attractive village 14 miles north of Ipswich and 30 miles south of Norwich; it is an excellent and attractive area for families and Mid Suffolk has been judged on a wide range of criteria to be among the best locations in which to live.
Arranging a visit to Debenham High School
If you would like to organise a pre-application discussion with Simon Martin, the Headteacher, please email Mrs Jules Norman firstname.lastname@example.org (01728 860213) to arrange a convenient time.