L13 - L17
Following the promotion of our existing Deputy Headteacher, the children, staff and governing board at Didsbury Road Primary School are seeking to appoint a Deputy Headteacher to join our highly successful team and contribute to inspiring the teaching and learning of our school.
We are seeking a leader who:
Is child centred and committed to excellent outcomes for all children.
Has a successful track record of raising achievement across the primary curriculum.
Has taught across the primary age range and is an excellent classroom practitioner.
Has high emotional intelligence and understands how to get the most out of a team.
Has experience of supporting children of all abilities and an understanding of how to
overcome barriers to learning.
Is resilient and able to meet the challenges of school leadership.
Will play a key role in leading our school vision for all our pupils.
Is outward facing and willing to support other schools on their journey to excellence.
Teaching commitment: 0.4 (equivalent of 2 days)
Interviews: Tuesday 13th October 2020
Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 11
509 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About Didsbury Road Primary School
Didsbury Road Primary School offers:
A warm, welcoming and friendly school environment
A new school vision focused on developing a happy, creative learning community showing kindness and respect to all.
• A commitment to your professional development.
• Excellent behaviour where children are eager to learn and determined to do their best.
• A school at the heart of a vibrant community.
• A supportive and experienced Board of Governors ready to challenge the school to be the best it can be.
• A very active school Parents/ Carers association fully engaged in the life of the school.
• A school focused on self-evaluation, supporting other schools and school improvement.
Arranging a visit to Didsbury Road Primary School
Visits will be arranged if candidates are shortlisted.