|Job role||Teacher, Leadership|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||L2-L6 (Starting Salary £41,885)|
Our successful candidate will be someone:
• Who is child centred and committed to excellent outcomes for all children
• Who can demonstrate effective leadership and accountability within a school setting
• Who has excellent communication skills and a positive approach to their work
Knowledge of IT and computing will be a distinct advantage (although training will be given).
Responsibilities will include:
• Contributing to and supporting achievement of the aims and objectives of our school
• Class teaching commitment (although leadership time out of class will be provided)
• Line management responsibilities and leadership of at least one core subject
Local Authority Pension Scheme
Applying for the job
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application pack.
|School type||LA Maintained School, Church of England|
|School size||145 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||4 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Aldermaston C.E. Primary School website (opens in a new window)|
About Aldermaston C.E. Primary School
We have a beautiful setting, a lovely learning environment with great facilities and fantastic support from the wider community.
Arranging a visit to Aldermaston C.E. Primary School
Visits are warmly welcomed but will be strictly by appointment and will follow all necessary Covid-19 precautions. Please call the school office on 0118 9713362 for details of school visits.
Wasing Lane, Reading, Berkshire, RG7 4LX